Round wood fold up table. The vintage wooden tilt top table has a bentwood rim with the top of the table that features an image of a Caravel sail boat printed onto paper. The legs fold in and allow the folded table to remain free-standing with the image showing. The table is probably from the 30's to early 40's. For the age it is in good condition with wear that is consistent with age and use. There is a little wear on the print on the table top ( please see photos). Other than that, the table is sturdy and has a lot of charm.
Diameter: 25 inches
Height as upright table: 20.75 inches
Height as tilt top table: 30 inches
Shipping: Due to the height and weight of the table I will ship it fed ex home delivery. My shipping quote is an Estimate. The cost will differ depending on the destination.
I do not charge for my handling or supplies, only the actual cost of the shipping, so Please Message me with your zip code if you want an Accurate shipping cost before you purchase. I will have to adjust the shipping cost if it is more than what is listed.
* If you would like a quote from USPS please send a request and I will get one for you.
* If you are making multiple purchases please send a request for combined shipping.
** I will always refund any shipping overage back to the customer.
*International Customers please email me before purchasing to receive an accurate shipping quote.
Thank you for Looking!
Continue Shopping: SouthernLadyEstates.etsy.com
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.