Vintage wood brass lamp. The lamp is late Art Deco probably late 30's or early 40's. It is a double bulb lamp and has been rewired. The lamp has brass feet with a walnut base and a cast metal stem that looks hammered. There is a brass extension with the two sockets and brass finial.
The shade pictured with the lamp was one of my shades. It did not come with the lamp but I am happy to include the shade. If you do not want the shade please let me know and shipping will probably be less.
The style of the lamp would complement a craftsman style decor, farmhouse decor, and a modern decor with the slender shape and splayed feet.
Height to top of finial: 24.5 inches
Width of Base: 8 inches ( the distance between the brass feet)
Vintage Lighting from SouthernLadyEstates:
Vintage Home Decor from SouthernLadyEstates:
Shipping: The shipping quote is and estimated quote for shipments within the United States Fed Ex home delivery with insurance due to the weight and size of the box.
* The lamp with the shade will make the box have to be larger which increases the cost to ship! The Fed ex shipping cost varies with zip code. If you are on the West Coast or Mid West, Please send your zip code for an accurate shipping cost before purchasing.
If you would like a quote on USPS standard parcel post or priority, please let me know and I will be happy to accommodate.
* International Customers please send a request for an accurate shipping quote before purchasing.
Thank you for looking!
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.