Lady Doris silver plate flatware. The 71 piece set includes 12 five piece place settings with extra teaspoons and serving utensils.
There are 4 large serving tablespoons, sugar shell, casserole spoon and cold meat fork.
The pattern was introduced in 1929 under Lady Doris silver plate. It was later produced under Wm. Rogers Silver Company.
All of these pieces have the Lady Doris silver plate mark, so I believe these are earlier pieces.
The dinner knives have a French blade that is stainless.
The salad fork and the cold meat fork both have a decorative design in the base of the blade, as well as the sugar shell and casserole spoon.
All the pieces are in lovely condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use.
There is a cutlery box that I am including. It did not come with the set, but I will send it with the set.
If you do not want the box, please let me know.
Dimensions or Sizes:
Dinner Knives (12) 9.5 inches
Dinner Forks (12) 7 inches
Salad Forks (12) 6 inches
Oval Soup Spoons (12) 7 3/8 inches
Teaspoons ( 16) 6 inches
Serving Tablespoons (4)
Sugar Shell (1) 5.75 inches
Casserole Spoon (1) 8.75 inches
Cold Meat Fork (1) 8.25 inches
All silver will come polished and ready to use.
Vintage Silver from SouthernLadyEstates:
If you have any questions or would like more photos I will be happy to accommodate.
Shipping : The shipping quote is an estimated shipping quote for Fed Ex home delivery due to the weight of the box. The shipping varies according to zip code. If you would like an accurate quote please send me your zip code and I will be happy to get back to you. If you choose to not get the cutlery box which comes with the set, the shipping cost will be less.
Non Smoking Environment
Thank you for looking!
Continue Shopping: SouthernLadyEstates.etsy.com
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.