Fostoria American clear oval relish dish or boat. The pressed glass pattern is in the cubist design. The popular pattern was introduced in 1917 and discontinued in 1982. I believe this piece is probably from the 60's.
The relish dish is described as a large boat. It measures 12 inches in length which includes the handles. It is a perfect size for cranberry relish or other festive condiments.
It is in lovely condition with no chips, cracks or cloudiness.
* I also have a creamer and sugar barrel in a separate listing. If you are interested in purchasing more than one listing please send a request for combined shipping
Length: 12 inches
Width: 5.5 inches
Shipping: If you are purchasing only one item the shipping is for calculated shipping USPS parcel standard post which is not insured. Priority Mail is insured.
** If you are purchasing more than one item Fed ex home delivery may be less in shipping cost depending on your zip code. If you would like a quote please send me a message and I will be happy to get a quote for you. Fed Ex home delivery is also insured.
* Any overage in shipping is always refunded back to the customer.
International Customers please email me before purchasing to receive an accurate shipping quote.
Thank you for Looking!
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.