Red wooden stool. The vintage handmade stool has a primitive look and I think was made in the 50's or 60's. It was probably a work stool but could easily be used as step stool or even a plant stand.
It appears to be made from pine wood and also a thick plywood top. There is a little blue paint that appears to be on the top and was probably from someone using it as a step stool when they painted a room. The stool is sturdy but it has been used and has a primitive appeal.
It is a charming little stool and I love the red color. It would be charming sitting in the house or on a porch as a plant stand.
Height: 13 inches
Width: 12.75 inches
Depth: 11 inches
Shipping: I think the stool will ship for less going fed ex home delivery due to the weight and size of the box especially if you live on the West Coast. My shipping cost is an Estimate. Please send a request for an accurate shipping quote especially if you are on the West Coast.
* I will be happy to check on a shipping cost with USPS if you send me a message.
Any overage in shipping will be refunded.
International Customers please email me before purchasing to receive an accurate shipping quote.
Thank you for Looking!
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.