Pope-Gosser white and gold china. Thirteen pieces of Washington Pope-Gosser china from the 40's. The pattern is a very light off white china with a thick gold rim. The pieces include 4 berry bowls, 3 rim soup bowls and 6 salad plates. I actually have a 4th rim soup bowl that I am happy to include but it does have a lot of crazing. The thirteen pieces listed are in nice vintage condition. They all have a gold rim. Two of the salad plates appear to have a tiny nick where the gold has popped off, but the two spots are very small. ( Please see photo 5). The other pieces are in very nice condition with no apparent cracks, chips or crazing. There maybe a few very light knife marks on the plate, but very few.
These are nice replacement pieces or pieces that can be mixed and matched with other china.
I love the small berry bowls, that are perfect for dipping bowls.
* As noted all 13 pieces are being sold together for one price.
Pope-Gosser made china from 1902 to 1958.
Salad Plate (6): 7 3/8 in
Berry Bowls (4): 4 7/8 in
Coupe Soup Bowls (3) : 7.25 in
Vintage China from SouthernLadyEstates:
Shipping: The shipping quote is for calculated shipping USPS Priority Mail with insurance.
*If you would like a quote for parcel select ground please send a request. It will be less than priority but it is not insured and may take up to 14 days for delivery.
*If you are purchasing more than one item or listing please send a request for a combined shipping quote.
* All shipping overages will be refunded back to the customer.
Thank you for Looking!
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.