Asian Imari style table lamp. The vintage lamp has the traditional Imari colors of a dark blue, white and cinnabar red with highlights of gold. It sits on a square wooden base and has a very nice Chinoiserie brass finial. The cream silk shade did not come with the lamp but I am including it. If you do not want the lamp please send a message and shipping will be reduced.
Presently I have a 9 inch harp on the lamp.
The lamp has been rewired and is in good working order.
If you have any questions or would like more photos please send a message and I will be happy to accommodate your request.
Height to top of Finial: 24.5 in
Base width: 3.5 in
Shipping: Due to the size of the box if the shade is included my shipping quote is an estimate with Fed ex home delivery. Please send a request for an accurate shipping quote with your zip code.
* If you do not want the shade please send a message and shipping will be reduced. I will be happy to get a shipping quote for USPS if requested.
Any shipping overage will be refunded back to the customer.
International Customers please email me before purchasing to receive an accurate shipping quote.
Thank you for Looking!
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.