Thirteen place settings of silver plate flatware. Wm. A. Rogers silver plate flatware in the Chalice pattern from 1958. The 71 piece set includes 13 five piece place settings and a five serving pieces and one extra knife. The 71 pieces includes 14 dinner knives, 13 dinner forks, 13 salad forks, 13 teaspoons, 13 cream soup spoons, one butter knife, one sugar shell, one gravy ladle, one cold meat fork and one serving tablespoon.
All of the pieces are in very nice condition and polish up brightly. The butter knife has a few scuffs but no loss of silver on it or any of the other pieces.
I think it is a lovely pattern and really quite nice especially with the 13 cream soup spoons.
Also included is a cutlery box. The box was not original to the set, but I am including it with the set. It is a very clean box. If you are not interested in the box, please send a message and I am sure the shipping will be less.
* If you have any questions or would like more photos please send a request and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
All silver will come polished and ready to use or give as a gift unless otherwise specified.
Dinner Knife: 9 in
Dinner Fork: 7 3/8 in
Salad Fork: 6.25 in
Cream Soup Spoon: 6 5/8 in
Teaspoon: 6 in
Sugar Shell: 6 in
Butter Knife: 6.75 in
Cold Meat Fork: 8.25 in
Serving Tablespoon: 8 in
Gravy Ladle: 6.75 in
Vintage Silver from SouthernLadyEstates:
Shipping : The shipping quote is an estimated shipping quote for Fed Ex home delivery due to the weight of the box. The shipping varies according to zip code. If you would like an accurate quote please send me your zip code and I will be happy to get back to you. If you choose to not get the cutlery box which comes with the set, the shipping cost will be less.
Non Smoking Environment
Thank you for looking!
Continue Shopping: SouthernLadyEstates.etsy.com
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.