Beautiful silver plate butler's tray. The vintage mid century silver over copper tray was made by Birmingham Silver Company in the mid 50's. It is a well made tray, very heavy. The tray is footed with handles and has a deep chased scroll pattern. The rim or border has a Georgian scalloped and shell design. The silver is in very good condition with only minor wear commensurate with age and use. There are two tiny pinpoints that I have noticed with the loss of silver in one corner. With a tray this old and probably used for entertaining it is normal for to see a few tiny pinpoints.
The tray is silver, any brassiness in the photos is due to the light.
This is a lovely tray, perfect for entertaining or for use as a large barware tray for decanters and liquor. It is also a wonderful size for an under tray for silver service tea set.
All silver will come polished ready to use.
If you have any questions or would like more photos please email and I will be happy to accommodate.
Length including Handles: 28.75 in
Width: 17 in
Height: 1.75 in
Inside Flat Dimensions: 13 x 19 in
Shipping: The tray is very heavy. It will come packaged with extra packaging to insure safety.
Due to the size and weight of this tray I will ship it fed ex home delivery. My shipping quote is an Estimate. The cost will differ the destination is on the West Coast or Mid West.
PLEASE message me with your zip code if you would like an accurate Shipping cost.
* If you would like a quote from USPS please send a request and I will get one for you.
* If you are making multiple purchases please send a request for combined shipping.
*International Customers please email me before purchasing to receive an accurate shipping quote.
I always refund any shipping overage back to the customer.
Thank you for Looking!
Continue Shopping: SouthernLadyEstates.etsy.com
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.