Silver service coffee tea set. The mid century Wm Rogers silver over copper silver service set includes a coffee pot, tea pot, covered sugar and creamer. The Tray pictured in the photo is NOT included.
The set is from the 60's and has the Wm. Rogers star and eagle emblem on the hallmark. The set is silver over copper on the part of the set that would contain the coffee, tea, sugar and cream. The handles and legs are silver plate over a silver toned metal. Some of the silver has worn off and in the spots on the handles it may look a little darker. The darker metal is the base metal. It almost has the color of pewter. I am pricing the set accordingly.
The sugar appears to be gold washed and some of the gold has worn off. Being gold washed does indicate it is an older set.
As Noted: The tray in the photo is Not included in the price of this set. The tray is in a separate listing. If you are interested in the tray or in any other tray please send a message for a savings in price and combined shipping.
* If you have any questions or would like more photos please send a message and I will be happy to accommodate your request.
Coffee Pot: 10.75 in
Tea Pot: 10.25 in
Creamer: 4.25 in
Sugar with Lid: 5.5 in
Shipping: I will ship this set fed ex home delivery. My shipping quote is an Estimate. The Cost will differ according to the destination. If you are on the West Coast or mid west please message me for an accurate shipping cost because it is will be more.
* If you are making multiple purchases please send a request for combined shipping.
I always refund any overage in shipping cost back to the customer.
** I am happy to check with USPS for a shipping cost if you request.
*International Customers please email me before purchasing to receive an accurate shipping quote.
Thank you for Looking!
Continue Shopping: SouthernLadyEstates.etsy.com
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.