Pair of Japanese vase lamps. The two small ginger jar style vase lamps are a dark oxblood or burgundy color with an image of a house of temple and willow tree with birds. There is also a small piece of abalone shell in the image . The lamps are lacquered and are Kyowa porcelain. They are from the 50's to 60''s. I actually remember my grandmother having something similar that was given to her by her brother who traveled in that area after the war. I think that is why I was drawn to them.
The pair of lamps have a brass and black metal base with a small round brass finial. They have been rewired and were originally small vases.
I am showing the lamps with a black clip on shade which I am happy to send with the lamps. I do not have a shade for the harp but I will send the harps and finials with the lamps.
I love the deep color and shape of these little lamps. One lamp does have a tiny scratch on the very back of the lamp. But being on the back it really does not show up. Priced accordingly.
Height with clip on shade: 12.75 inches
Height using harp and finial that is included: 14 inches
Width at base: 3.75 inches
If you have any questions or would like more photos please email and I will be happy to accommodate.
Shipping: The shipping quote is for calculated shipments within the United States USPS standard ground with tracking.
Depending on your zip code it may be less to ship Fed ex home delivery. If you would like a Quote please send a request with your zip code.
International Customers please email me before purchasing to receive an accurate shipping quote.
Thank you for Looking!
Continue Shopping: SouthernLadyEstates.etsy.com
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.