Vintage Feltman Brothers dress and slip. The little white cotton batiste dress has a matching slip. The dress has a Feltman Brothers tag and is from the late 60's to 70's. The two pieces are in lovely condition with no stains or defects what so ever. The dress has tiny pintucks down the front bodice and the back with lace around the collar, sleeves hem and down the front. It is also embroidered with a flower design down the front and along hem.
The slip has lace around the hem, neck and sleeves with the matching white floral embroidery along the front of the hem.
Though the dress has the Feltman Brothers tag, it does not have size tag.
* I do have other listings with children's clothing. If you are interested in purchasing more than one listing, please send a message for combined shipping and savings in price.
Across front under Arms: 10 in
Length: 14.25 in
Neck to Shoulder: 2 in
Shoulder to Sleeve Length: 2 in
Length: 13.5 in
Shipping: Free shipping within the United States domestic.
International Customers please email me before purchasing to receive an accurate shipping quote.
Thank you for Looking!
Continue Shopping: SouthernLadyEstates.etsy.com
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.