Three silver plate hors d'oeuvre forks. Two of the silver plate forks are from the mid to late Art Deco period and the third is a Swedish lemon fork. The three forks are being sold together as a set. The olive fork is a Wm. A Rogers fork from the mid 20's. The pattern is Debutante and was introduced in 1925. It is in nice vintage condition with a small loss of silver on the back of the fork, but not the front. The middle size fork is a pickle fork by 1847 Rogers from the mid to late 30's. The pattern is Lovelace and it is in very nice condition with no loss of silver and only wear commensurate with age and use such as mild scuffs.
The smallest fork is a lemon fork from Sweden. There is a little loss of silver. on the back heel of the fork.
I think the forks are perfect addition for entertaining and serving during the holiday season.
*If you have any questions or would like more photos please send a message and I will respond within 24 hours.
Debutante Olive Fork: 7.5 in
Lovelace Pickle Fork: 6 in
Swedish Lemon Fork: 3 7/8 in
Shipping quote is for calculated shipping first class mail.
* Any shipping overage is refunded back to the customer.
* If you are purchasing more than one listing please send a request for combined shipping.
International customers please contact for an accurate quote before purchasing.
Vintage Silver from SouthernLadyEstates:
Non - Smoking Environment
Thank you for looking!
Continue Shopping: SouthernLadyEstates.etsy.com
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.