A charming crochet doily with a cat image in the center. The handmade doily is a white cotton crochet in a triangular or banner style shape. The doily has a small scalloped border along the bottom hem. It is in very nice condition with no stains or defects .
It is fun little gift for someone who loves cats.
Height: 14 inches
Width: 8 inches
* If interested in purchasing multiple listings of table linens please email for a savings in price.
Vintage Table Linens from SouthernLadyEstates:
Shipping: International customers please email for a shipping quote before purchasing.
If you have any questions or would like more photos please email and I will be happy to accommodate.
Thank you for looking!
Continue Shopping: SouthernLadyEstates.etsy.com
I accept Direct Checkout, Paypal and Esty Gift Cards.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed below.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD OR PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped UPS Standard Ground, Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail, UPS Standard ground and federal express shipments will carry insurance.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Due to the fact that most of the items are antique or vintage in nature, there are no refunds, exchanges or warranties associated with the item, unless there has been damage in the shipping.
If an item is damaged in shipping, please contact me once the package is received and unpacked.
Because of the age and use of vintage items please be aware that some wear is usually expected. I try to buy quality items, but sometimes I do find minor flaws that I may have missed in the purchase.
I will always try to highlight the item condition in the body of the description.
PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION and look at the photos. I try to photo any flaws if there is one.
I also reinspect an item before shipping and will send a message to the customer on the condition if I find something I may have missed.
* It is of utmost importance to me that as a customer you are satisfied with your purchase. I am easy to work with and truly want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are unhappy with the purchase, please get in touch with me and we will find a way to resolve any issue.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (if it is a gift, whom for and any message or information regarding them), if you contact me directly or note so on your order.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
If you wish to contact me regarding your privacy, please send me a convo on Etsy and I will help you to the best of my ability.
* Please hit the " Ask a Question " button and I will respond within 24 hours.
I will be happy to gift wrap your purchase. Please specify if needed.
I do accept Layaway on purchases over $100.00. Please contact me with the request.
All items in my shop are antique and vintage. Please look at all photos and read the full description. I am happy to answer questions or send more photos upon request. Because of the age and use of vintage items please be aware that some wear is usually expected. I try to buy quality items, but sometimes I do find minor flaws that I may have missed in the purchase.
*I will always try to highlight the item condition in the body of the description.
- If you are purchasing multiple items from my shop please email and I will be happy to combine shipping and calculate the shipping cost prior to purchase.
Dec 19, 2019
Lovely! Will make that perfect gift for a cat lover!