Noritake Morimura small dessert plates. The set of 5 dessert or bread and butter plates are an octagonal shape with a dark black background and gold rim. The image on the plates appears to be a cherry blossom branch with blooms and a colorful bird. There are 5 plates and each has the Noritake Morimura hallmark with a M inside a wreath and Hand Painted Made in Japan.
The early Noritake Morimura plates have a makers mark dating it between 1921 and 1940. The mark on the underside of this dish is the wreath with the capital M with represented the Morimura family which was used between 1914 - 1940. The dish is also marked Hand Painted, Made in Japan. The company began using the name Japan instead of Nippon which was an older name for Japan in 1921 due to import regulations.
The plates are in beautiful condition especially considering the age. There is one that has a tiny, tiny white dot where I think the paint did not cover. You can see it in photo 2. It is not a chip.
These are beautiful plates. My photos do not do them justice. I think they would make a lovely wall arrangement.
Dimensions: 6.5 in
Vintage China from SouthernLadyEstates:
Shipping: The shipping quote is calculated USPS mail. Please note parcel select ground may take up to 14 days for delivery and the merchandise is not insured.
Priority mail is insured.
If you are purchasing more than one listing Fed Ex Home Delivery may be less in shipping. If you would like a quote please send me a message with your zip code and I will be happy to get a quote for you.The price for fed ex will vary according to zip code. If you live on the West Coast or mid west please send a request for shipping quote with your zip code.
Thank you for Looking!
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.