Set of 6 hobnail bowls. The depression era bowls are scalloped with hobnail pattern. They are a light amber or darker yellow color.
The bowls actually came from the original Birmingham Grain Company that closed in 1950. The owner of the company gave these bowls out as gifts to customers during the later depression era. The bowls were probably used for candy or nuts, but I have 30 bowls and all are in excellent condition because they have been stored carefully.
I think they would make wonderful fall bowls for salads, fruit or desserts especially for a Easter table setting.
I am selling the bowls in a set of 6. As stated, I have 5 sets.
* If you are interested in purchasing more than one set please send a request for a savings in price and combined shipping.
Width or Diameter: 6.75 inches
Height: 1.5 inches tall
If you have any questions or would like more photos please email and I will be happy to accommodate.
Shipping: The shipping quote is for calculated shipping within the United States USPS Priority Mail with insurance and tracking.
* If you would like a quote for Parcel Select ground please send a message and I will be happy to get a quote for you.. Please note that standard parcel select ground is not insured.
Priority Mail and fed ex home delivery is insured.
*I always refund any overage in shipping.
*International Customers please email me before purchasing to receive an accurate shipping quote.
Thank you for Looking!
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.