A very nice mid century still life painting of a pitcher, shells and ball. The painting is signed twice, LeNard in the lower right corner and Le'Nard Hanes 1963 on the back. Also on the back the artist has dated when he applied a retouch varnish and then the final varnish which I thought was very interesting.
It is a 16 x 20 image still life with a simple mid century wooded cove frame with a gold lip.
The image is a large pitcher with some shells, a burgundy round ball and a wooden object. I am sure it was set up in the artist's studio . The colors are shades of blue gray, burgundy and a white. I love the blue and the simplicity of the painting. When I saw it I immediately knew it was mid century and was thrilled to see it dated on the back.
The back of the frame had paper at one time, but it has been removed. I will leave it removed because you can see the artist's notes and signature that way.
Image size: 16 x 20 inches
Framed Size: 19 x 23 inches
Vintage Art, Mirrors and Frames from SouthernLadyEstates
If you have any questions or would like more photos please email and I will be happy to accommodate.
Shipping: The shipping quote is for calculated shipping within the United States USPS standard ground
**Fed Ex Home Delivery may be less in shipping cost. If you are interested in a quote please send request with your zip code.
International Customers please email me before purchasing to receive an accurate shipping quote.
* Any overage in shipping will be refunded.
Thank you for Looking!
Continue Shopping: SouthernLadyEstates.etsy.com
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.