Embroidered tea towel with scalloped hem. The vintage white tea towel has a hand embroidered floral pattern of a pink tulip and blue and yellow daisies with green foliage. There are also small yellow embroidered flowers. The hem is scalloped with a white crochet trim. The fabric appears to be a very small white waffle weave cotton fabric. The tea towel is in lovely condition especially considering was probably made in the 60's. There are no stains or other defects that I can find. The color in the photos are due to lighting. I am happy to send more photos if you are interested.
Tea towels or guest hand towels make wonderful gifts for a hostess, or house warming gift for someone.
I do have other tea towels in my shop. If you are interested in purchasing more than one please send a request for savings.
Dimensions: 17.5 x 21.5 inches
* All linens will come washed, ironed and ready to use or give as a gift unless otherwise stated.
Vintage Tea Towels from SouthernLadyEstates:
Vintage Linens from SouthernLadyEstates:
Vintage Table Linens from SouthernLadyEstates:
If you have any questions or would like more photos please email and I will be happy to accommodate.
Shipping: Free shipping within the United States with standard post mail and tracking.
International Customers please email me before purchasing to receive an accurate shipping quote.
Thank you for looking!
Continue Shopping: SouthernLadyEstates.etsy.com
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.