Green and white tea towel. The large kitchen tea towel has a dark hunter green border on the top and bottom of the towel. The printed part of the towel pictures various items you might see in a 60's kitchen such as a recipe box, cocktail glass, canister and pitcher. It also has printed titles of recipes that a cook would have, such as poultry, casseroles, cakes etc. You cannot read the recipes, just the heading.
I have two identical tea towels and they are rather large measuring 18 x 37 inches. I am selling each tea towel separately. If you are interested in purchasing both tea towels please send a request for a savings.
I think these may have been hand made but I cannot be sure. One tea towel has a small very light spot that I have not tried to remove. It is pictured in photo 4. Because the towel is printed with a lot of images it is hard to see the spot and it is very, very light.
18 x 37 inches
All linens will come washed, ironed and ready to use or give as a gift unless otherwise stated.
Vintage Tea Towels from SouthernLadyEstates:
Vintage Linens from SouthernLadyEstates:
Vintage Table Linens from SouthernLadyEstates:
If you have any questions or would like more photos please email and I will be happy to accommodate.
Shipping: Free shipping within the United States with standard post mail and tracking.
International Customers please email me before purchasing to receive an accurate shipping quote.
Thank you for looking!
Continue Shopping: SouthernLadyEstates.etsy.com
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.