Large silver plate butler's tray. The oval shaped tray is footed with handles and has a raised grape pattern around the rim. The tray is silver over copper and some of the copper is showing through, but that does not take away from the beauty of this tray.
It appears to be hand engraved and hand made. On the bottom there are some letters but no hallmark for a maker. One handle actually looks a little more curved than the other and I think that is actually because it was handmade. I think it might be English but could be American.
The raised grape pattern along rim and the fact it is hand engraved suggests that it probably late Victorian or Art Nouveau.
The tray is very large and very heavy. Because of the weight of the tray, if you use it with a silver service set you do need to be careful when lifting it.
Length with handles: 28.5 in
Width: 19 inches
All silver will come polished ready to use.
If you have any questions or would like more photos please email and I will be happy to accommodate.
Shipping: The tray is very heavy. It will come packaged with extra packaging to insure safety.
Due to the size and weight of this tray I will ship it fed ex home delivery. My shipping quote is an Estimate. The cost will differ the destination is on the West Coast or Mid West.
PLEASE message me with your zip code if you would like an accurate Shipping cost.
* If you would like a quote from USPS please send a request and I will get one for you.
* If you are making multiple purchases please send a request for combined shipping.
*International Customers please email me before purchasing to receive an accurate shipping quote.
Thank you for Looking!
Continue Shopping: SouthernLadyEstates.etsy.com
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.