Three piece silver service set. A Wm. Rogers tea service set with a small tray. The silver plate over copper set includes a teapot, open sugar and creamer. The body of each of the three pieces is copper with silver over it. The handles and feet were a silver colored base metal that has the color of pewter but it is not pewter. The teapot does have some silver loss with copper showing through on the body and the handle also has some loss of silver. ( please see photos). The creamer also has some loss of silver on the spout. ( Please see photo)
The open sugar has a slight ding on the opening but it is difficult to see.
The three piece set is from the 1950's. It has the Wm. Rogers hallmark with an eagle and star.
The tray is one I am including with the set. It has some scroll design on the flat part and handles. There is a tiny ding in the tray.
I am pricing the set accordingly.
* If you have any questions or would like more photos please send a request and I will be happy to accommodate your request.
Teapot: 10.25 in
Creamer: 4.25 in
Open Sugar: 3.75 in
Vintage Silver from SouthernLadyEstates:
If you have any questions or would like more photos please email and I will be happy to accommodate.
Shipping: The shipping quote is for USPS parcel select ground. Parcel select ground is not insured and may take up to 20 days for delivery. Priority Mail is insured and usually takes up to 5 days for delivery.
*The shipping quote may be less Fed Ex home delivery especially if you live on the west coast or if you are purchasing multiple items. If you would like a quote please send a request with your zip code.
International Customers please email me before purchasing to receive an accurate shipping quote.
Thank you for Looking!
Continue Shopping: SouthernLadyEstates.etsy.com
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.