Four silver plate pastry or pie servers. The four serving utensils are being sold together as a set. A couple of the pastry servers are from the 30's and one from the 40's. The Magnolia pattern is most recent dating from 2000 - 2002.
All the pieces in the set are definitely usable and nice to have when having large parties or holiday dinners.
1. Wm. Rogers MFG co Extra plate: Magnolia pattern very nice, only wear commensurate with age and use.
2. National Silver plate: King Edward pattern 1936. has a tiny bit of wear on blade, very light
3. Wm. A. Rogers A1 Plus Oneida Lt. : Mansfield Pattern wear on the blade but still usable
4. Pattern unknown. Has wear on handles with loss of silver. I think this is the oldest pastry server probably from the 20's.
Magnolia: 8.5 in
King Edward: 10 in
Mansfield: 10.5 in
Odd Pastry Server: 9.25 in
* If you have any questions or would like more photos please send a message and I will be happy to accommodate your request. Vintage Silver from SouthernLadyEstates:
If you have any questions or would like more photos I will be happy to accommodate.
Shipping : The shipping quote is for calculated shipping USPS with tracking. International customers please email for an accurate shipping quote.
Non Smoking Environment
Thank you for looking!
Continue Shopping: SouthernLadyEstates.etsy.com
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.