Vintage gray and white dress and jacket. The 60's knit dress and jacket has a small gray geometric pattern. I thought it was handmade at first, but did find a small part of a tag on the jacket. The tag had been partially cut off so I cannot get a size. I think the dress is probably a size 8 ( please look at the measurements) It fits snug on me. The knit fabric does have some stretch to it.
The dress has short sleeves and is an aline dress that probably fits right at the knee. The jacket has two faux pockets with four silver toned buttons. It is a very stylish dress.
Both the dress and jacket are in very nice condition. I did find a few very small faint spots on toward the bottom of the dress. I have tried to show it in the photos 6 and 7. The small spots may actually come out.
I think the dress is probably a smaller size possibly a size 8. Please look at measurements. If you have any questions or would like any other measurements please send me a message and I will be happy to accommodate your request.
Measurements for Dress:
Length: 37 inches
Length of sleeve: 7.5 inches
Bust: length across front under arms 18 inches ( 36 total inches)
Waist: length across front 15 inches ( 30 total inches)
Hip: length across front 19 inches ( 38 total inches)
Measurement for Jacket:
Length: 20 inches
Length of Sleeve:
Neck to Shoulder: 4.5 inches
Shipping: This listing has free shipping within the United States standard parcel ground.
International Customers please email me before purchasing to receive an accurate shipping quote.
If you have any questions or would like more photos please email and I will be happy to accommodate
Thank you for looking!
Continue Shopping: SouthernLadyEstates.etsy.com
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.