Crystal wine water goblets. I believe they are wine goblets but could be used for water if desired. The set of six goblets have a ribbed optic design with a cut floral spray around the glass. They are footed and I think date around the late 30's or early 40's. The set of 6 match some crystal champagne coupes I also have listed and some decorative glass plates.
Two of the goblets have a dip in the lip where they were ground down due to a chip. The spots are smooth, but they are there. You can see the two goblets in photo4. They do not have any cracks or cloudiness. The other 4 goblets are in lovely condition with no chips, cracks or cloudiness. Pricing the set accordingly.
* If you are interested in purchasing more than one listing please send a request for a savings and combined shipping.
Height: 6.5 in
Ounce Capacity: 6 ounces
If you have any questions or would like more photos please email and I will be happy to accommodate.
Shipping: The shipping quote is an estimated price Fed ex home delivery with tracking and insurance. The coupes will be wrapped securely and double boxed for safety. The shipping quote will vary according to zip code so please send your zip code to request an accurate shipping quote.
I will be happy to get a quote from USPS parcel select and priority mail if you send me a message.
Also if you are in the Birmingham, Al. area the items can be delivered.
* Any shipping overage is always refunded!
Thank you for Looking!
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.