Small antique glass pitcher. I think the pitcher was probably a syrup pitcher. It does not have a top and there are no markings where a top may have been . The only thing I noticed was two small rectangular glass bars at the top inside ( please see photo 4 ). It may also have been a small cream or milk pitcher.
The pitcher is made of a heavy glass with a gray cut etched flying bird on each side. The bird carries a small twig it its mouth. There is also an etched branch with leaves and a flower.
I cannot find any chips in the pitcher or cracks. There does appear to be a small line scratched on the inside under one bird. I can feel the small line. I am pricing the item accordingly.
I especially think the pitcher is lovely with the etched birds. I think it would even be a charming little vase or make up brush holder. The pitcher is probably from the late 20's to 30's. I have not found any hallmark or maker's mark. The bottom has six pointed star or flower.
If you have any questions or would like more photos please send a message and I will be happy to accommodate.
Height: 5 inches
Width Across top from lip to handle: 5.5 inches
Width Across bottom: 3.5 inches
Shipping: The shipping quote is for calculated shipping within the United States USPS standard ground delivery with tracking.
* If you are purchasing more than one item Fed Ex home delivery may be less in shipping. Please send a message with your zip code for a quote.
*International Customers please email me before purchasing to receive an accurate shipping quote.
Thank you for Looking!
Payment is through Etsy Checkout.
The various forms of Secure Options are listed above.
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
If you are interested in purchasing an item over $100.00 and need payments divided into 2 or 3 payments I will be happy to work with you. Please email me with the request.
* I try to ship the safest and most economical way for the customer. I will check cost USPS and Fed Ex Home Delivery and if Fed Ex is less I will contact you with the shipping quote.
* Items will be shipped USPS STANDARD Ground, First Class Mail, or PRIORITY MAIL WITH TRACKING on the following Tuesday or Friday after receiving cleared payment.
* Depending on the size and weight of the box an item may also be shipped Fed Ex Ground or Home Delivery. Items shipped to the West Coast in larger and heavier boxes are usually more economical going Fed Ex Home Delivery or ground.
* A shipping notification will be sent with the tracking number and estimated delivery date for all purchases.
* All priority mail and federal express shipments will carry insurance. USPS parcel select ground does not carry insurance.
* Any overage in shipping cost is always refunded to the customer.
* If the item happens to be a large piece of furniture, it may take a longer, but I will definitely let you know regarding any delay.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL REGARDING SHIPPING COST FOR FURNITURE OR FREIGHT.
* All purchases are packed extremely well, so if an item happens to arrive damaged please notify me immediately.
Please contact me via email to confirm shipping costs.
* Packages will be sent first class mail international if possible.
* All import duties, customs, taxes, and charges are the buyer's responsibility. I cannot mark an item below the value or mark the item as a gift. You will need to check with your country's custom office to determine what these costs will be prior to your purchase.